Effective Date: 30 MARCH 2020
What Information Does ODE AN DIE FREUDE Collect?
What Information Does ODE AN DIE FREUDE Collect?
- When You Register for Our Services. We receive and store any information you provide to us when registering with our Services such as your name, username, password, telephone number, country or state of location, zip code, postal mail address, email address, likeness, Instagram account, photographs, date of birth, photo, “about” information you provide, biography, experience, links to your social media accounts and certain other profile information.
- When You Visit Our Site or Use Our Services. Even if you do not register with us, whenever you interact with our Services, we may collect the following: IP address, language setting, operating system type, the page you requested, user agent, and time stamp. We collect information about your search and click activity on the Services. We may collect your user-generated content or activity related to your use of certain Services (for example, photos that you take or upload, comments that you provide or URL links).
- When You Provide Third Party Account Information. If you provide or connect your third-party account credentials to an account with a Service, some content and/or information in those accounts may be transmitted into your account with us. For example, when you connect with Facebook, we receive and collect your name, email address, profile photo, and other Facebook posts and information
How Does ODE AN DIE FREUDE Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect for the various purposes described below:
We may use the information we collect for the various purposes described below:
- personalize and improve our Services;
- connect a user across devices where the consumer is accessing our digital content in order to personalize such content;
- track a user’s browsers to determine what posts a user has already seen;
- customize the Services;
- allow our users to set up a user account and profile;
- consider your suitability or promote you for photography assignments and engagements with us or third parties, including utilizing the information you provide to search for and review your publicly available information;
- include your work or personal data in submissions to customers, clients, committees, academies or publications (including brands and other advertisers) for their consideration of you individually or jointly with others for a particular campaign, award or other opportunity, in connection with which we may reformat, crop, edit or otherwise process your information for presentation purposes, to meet brand requirements or otherwise;
- communicate with you including about opportunities, products, services, offers, promotions and events offered by or through ODE AN DIE FREUDE ;
- send you payments, notices, updates, and other administrative messages;
- link or combine with information we get from others to help provide you with better service;
- detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
- analyze and monitor how users utilize the Site and Services;
- for our own internal purposes including monitoring, security, compliance, reporting and metrics; and
How Does ODE AN DIE FREUDE Share Your Information?
- Business Transfers and Investments. We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, capital raise or acquisition, including with prospective buyers, lenders, investors or their respective representatives and professionals or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed, transferred or constitute a basis for investment as one of our business assets.
- Protection of ODE AN DIE FREUDE and Others. We may access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations or otherwise to comply with law, regulation, or request or order from a court or other law enforcement or governmental entity; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ODE AN DIE FREUDE , our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with our payment processors and other companies and organizations for compliance, sanctions, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- User Profiles and Submissions: Certain user profile information such as a user’s name or any video or image content that you have uploaded to the Services may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Service or address your request for Services.
- With Your Consent: We may share your information in other circumstances with your consent, for example when you have chosen to link an account with our Services with a social media network like Facebook.
How May ODE AN DIE FREUDE Communicate With Me?
“Cookies” are small data file identifiers that are transferred to your computer or mobile web browser that allow us, and third parties with whom we partner, to recognize your browser or mobile device and transfer information about you and your use of our Services. For example, cookies that we use tell us how many times you have visited the Site, your search preferences, and if you have clicked on an advertisement that has been displayed to you. We use “persistent” cookies to save your login information for future logins to the Services. We also use “session ID” cookies to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand how you interact with the Services and to monitor aggregate usage by users and web traffic routing on the Services.
We, and third parties with whom we partner may also deliver a file known as a web beacon, pixel or pixel tag (“web beacons”) to you through our Services. Web beacons are small, invisible graphic images that may be used on the Service interface or in emails relating to the Service to collect certain information and monitor user activity on the Service interface, such as to count visits, understand usage effectiveness and to determine if an email has been opened and acted upon. Web beacons allow ad networks, marketing partners and other service providers that we use to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us, for advertisers and our other partners. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network’s servers, these companies can view, edit, or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
How Does ODE AN DIE FREUDE Use Social Plugins?
What Choices Do I Have?
- Change Your Account Settings. You may add or update information, or change your account privacy settings which limits the other users who can see the information in your user profile and/or what information in your user profile is visible to others. The information you can view, update, or delete may change as the Services change.
- Cookies. You can usually instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from our Site that you visit. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services.
- Deactivating Your Account. You can always choose not to disclose information to us or delete information, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of our site or some of our special features. You may request deactivation of your account by contacting us at CONTACT.ODEANDIEFREUDE@GMAIL.COM.
- De-Linking Account. You may de-link your ODE AN DIE FREUDE account from an account on another service such as a social media account in your account setting. However, in order to de-link it completely, you may also have to adjust your account settings with the third party application. For example, if you want to de-link your Facebook account with ODE AN DIE FREUDE , you must de-link your accounts in both your ODE AN DIE FREUDE account settings and in your Facebook application settings.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected and maintained through our Services. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons or hardware or software failure.
Do Not Track
We currently do not participate in any “Do Not Track” frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your information. We may engage third parties, such as marketing or analytics partners, who may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Site.
Services Not Directed To Children
The Services are not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us. If a parent or guardian becomes aware of his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, please contact us at CONTACT.ODEANDIEFREUDE@GMAIL.COM
How To Contact ODE AN DIE FREUDE
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to CONTACT.ODEANDIEFREUDE@GMAIL.COM or write to us at:
Questions: Please email us at CONTACT.ODEANDIEFREUDE@GMAIL.COM
What are cookies?
For almost any modern website to work properly, it needs to collect certain basic information on its users. To do this, a site will create files known as cookies – which are small text files – on its users’ computers. These cookies are designed to allow the website to recognise its users on subsequent visits, or to authorise other designated websites to recognise these users for a particular purpose.
Cookies do a lot of different jobs which make your experience of the Internet much smoother and more interactive. For instance, they are used to remember your preferences on sites you visit often, to remember your user ID and the contents of your shopping baskets, and to help you navigate between pages more efficiently. They also help ensure that the advertisements that you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. Much, though not all, of the data that they collect is anonymous, though some of it is designed to detect browsing patterns and approximate geographical location to improve user experience.
Some websites may also contain images called ‘web beacons’ (also known as ‘clear gifs’). Web beacons only collect limited information, including a cookie number, a timestamp, and a record of the page on which they are placed. Websites may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign (for example by counting the number of visitors).
Information collected by cookies and web beacons is not personally identifiable.
We collect a number of cookies from our users for various reasons, not least to track our own performance – but also to let us serve you content tailored to your own specifications, hopefully improving your overall experience of the site. Amongst other things, the cookies we use allow users to register to make comments, allow us to calculate how many visitors we have - anonymously, of course - and how long they stay on our site.
We believe that your experience of the site would be adversely affected if you opted out of the cookies we use.
What types of cookie are there and which ones do we use?
There are two types of cookie which we use on our website:
Persistent cookies remain on a user’s device for a set period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies are temporary. They allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Generally speaking there are four different functions which cookies have;
‘Strictly necessary’ cookies
‘Targeting’ or ‘Advertising’ cookies.
Performance cookies collect anonymous data on how visitors use our website, they don’t contain any personally identifiable information, and help us to improve your user experience on our website.
Some examples of how we use performance cookies include the following:
Collecting data about visits to our Website, including how many visitors and individual visits, how long users spend on the site, how many pages users clicked on or where users have come from;
Information supplied by performance cookies helps us to understand how you use the Website; for example, whether or not you have visited before, what you looked at or clicked on and how you found us. We can then use this data to help improve our services. We generally use independent analytics companies to perform these services for us and when this is the case, these cookies may be set by a third party company (third party cookies).
Functionality cookies allow users to customise how a website looks for them: they can remember certain preferences such as language and regions.
Some examples of how we may use functionality cookies on our website include:
Remembering profile information such as usernames related to your account login, and content you may choose to watch later.
Remembering if you've been to the site before so that messages intended for first-time users are not displayed to you.
How do I control my cookies?
Users should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you remove cookies and many websites will not work as well, and you could lose some functionality. We do not recommend turning cookies off when using our Website for this reason.
Most browsers commonly accept cookies automatically, however you can change the settings of your specific web browser to remove cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if desired. You are normally able to see which cookies are installed and remove them individually, as well as blocking third party cookies or those from particular websites. You can also accept all cookies, be notified when a specific cookie is issued, or automatically block all cookies. To find out more check the following links for more browser-specific information.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari
Managing performance cookies
You are able to opt out of having your anonymous browsing activity within websites recorded by performance cookies.
ODE AN DIE FREUDE uses the following companies, you can choose to opt out of their cookies by clicking on the relevant links. This will take you to the relevant third party's website and generate a ‘no thanks' cookie, which will stop any further cookies being set by those third parties.
By not allowing performance cookies, this stops us from being able to assess performance of the website, and learn what does and doesn’t work for users on our Website helping us to make a better user experience.
By continuing to use our site, you agree to the placement of cookies on your device. If you choose not to receive our cookies, we cannot guarantee that your experience will be as fulfilling as it would otherwise be.